The #1 Most Requested Voluntary Benefit: Employee Legal Protection
Identity theft and legal services are currently the most requested voluntary benefit in North America because they directly solve issues that affect employees’ lives, families, and work performance. Over 60,000 North American companies of all sizes have turned to identity theft and legal benefits to create a security culture at their company and decrease costs.
8 Compelling Reasons Why Should Your Company Needs to Offer a Legal Benefit
Over 60,000 farsighted companies in North America, large and small, have already added legal and Identity Theft benefits plans to create a culture of employee security, as well as to decrease employer costs due to employee absenteeism and on-the-job stress distraction.
Following are just a few of the many reasons why your firm needs to take action on this important and rapidly growing workplace awareness.
1. According to a recent survey, 59% of men and 54% of women said that a legal benefit plan would favorably affect their choice of an employer.
2. Approximately 50% of all U.S. workers will take time off this year to handle a legal problem (divorce, bankruptcy, lawsuit, adoption, foreclosure, traffic accident, etc.)
3. “The cost of employee absence is very significant, amounting to 36% of payroll, including costs for the wages paid to employees while absent, lost productivity or replacement worker and admin expenses.” – Mercer study
4. “Workers can waste more than 20 hours of company time per month dealing with or thinking about personal finances or legal issues.” – Debt Free America
5. Employee distraction on the job due to legal worries has created a brand new category of concern for employers: "presenteesim." Unlike absenteeism, presenteeism is where the employee is there, working, but half their mind is 'out the door" worrying about problems at home.
6. Employees take time off to go to court TWICE as often as to go to the hospital.
7. Over 40% of Fortune 500 companies now off their employees a legal benefit, a 60% in just the last year alone.
8. 72% of Identity Theft is NOT credit card or financially-related, but Medical, IRS, Social Security, Drivers license, or Criminal.
Easy Administration, We Do All The Work!
Create a Security Culture
Your company’s name and brand can take years to build and only minutes to destroy. Regardless of your company’s size, data security is critical.